Oh Monday mornin´ you gave me no warnin´ of what was to be

Outlook photo by David Keyes

A fire was reported at a home on Yellowstone Ave. off of W. Railroad St. Monday during the morning rush hour. Laurel Volunteer Fire Department firefighters responded and found the porch had started on fire from the residents leaving burning cigarettes there. They were educated on the danger after the fire was extinguished.

Tags:

Category:

Upcoming Events

  • Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 1:00pm
    Third Saturdays, 1 p.m., The Crossings, 600 Roundhouse Dr.
  • Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 10:00am
    Sundays, 10 a.m. (closed), 8 p.m. (open), 201 1/2 E. Main St., nonsmoking
  • Monday, October 23, 2017 - 10:00am
    Mondays, 10 a.m., Thursdays, 1 p.m., Laurel Senior Center, 720 S. 4th St.
  • Monday, October 23, 2017 - 11:00am
    Second & fourth Monday 11 am., Big Horn Resort, 1801 Majestic Lane, 281-8455
  • Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:00pm
    Every 4th Monday, 12 noon, Billings Clinic, 801 N. 29th St., Billings, 657-4773
  • Monday, October 23, 2017 - 1:00pm
    Mondays & Fridays, 1 p.m., Laurel Senior Center, 720 S. 4th St.

Poll

What’s your favorite classic scary movie for Halloween?
Psycho (1960)
29%
Night of the Living Dead (1968)
29%
The Exorcist (1973)
0%
Halloween (1978)
14%
The Shining (1980)
29%
Total votes: 7