Fire Report 4/20/17
• On April 10, at 8:22 a.m., firefighters responded to a one-vehicle crash on I-90 going eastbound at mile marker 431. There were no injuries.
• On April 10, at 4:20 p.m., LVFD was called to a reported smell of gas on the 300 block of 6th Ave. No source of smell was located upon arrival.
• On April 14, at 5:22 a.m., dust set off a alarm on the 700 block of 1st Ave.
• On April 14, at 3:57 p.m., LVFD crews responded to Seitz Ronan Rd., to assist with a two-vehicle accident which had no injuries.
• On April 15, at 2:38 p.m., firefighters aided in a two-vehicle accident on Wold Rd. They isolated one vehicle and assisted Montana Highway Patrol with traffic.
• On April 17, at 7:42 a.m., a caller reported seeing smoke coming from a residence on 88th St. W. Law enforcement and LVFD responded, but saw nothing. The property owner later explained to dispatch that they were burning trash.