Fire Report 2/16/17
• On Feb. 7, at 5:25 p.m., at mile marker 437 Interstate 90 eastbound, the Laurel Volunteer Firefighters assisted with a patient transfer by ambulance and traffic control after a motor vehicle accident.
• On Feb. 8, at 8:33 p.m., the LVFD responded to the 1500 block of E. 8th Ave., to assist the EMS with a transport.
• On Feb. 9, at 1:24 p.m., off of E. Maryland St., firefighters responded to a broken cable line that had crossed over the roadway. The cable company was called and traffic was re-directed.
• On Feb. 10, at 4:35 p.m., on Thiel Rd. responders assisted in providing medical attention to an injured person.
• On Feb 11, at 7:07 a.m., on Old Highway 10 responders provided a ambulance driver at the scene of accident and assisted with medical as well as traffic control.